- 1:30 - Welcoming remarks
- 1:35 - Benjamin Wipfler and Rolf G. Beutel - Innovative morphological methods and their contribution to the placement of Hymenoptera
- 1:55 - Andy Deans et al. - New tools for deploying the HAO
- 2:15 - John Heraty Ant lust - tales of their eucharitid parasitoids
- 2:35 - Sébastien Patiny Supermatrix - supertree analysis of the bee Hymenoptera) phylogeny
- 2:55 - Mike Sharkey HymAToL results
- 3:15 - Phylogeny Roundtable: Where do we go from here?
- 3:35 - Business meeting
- 4:35 - Foraging and pollination
The symposium will be held Sunday, November 13, 2011, 1:30-5:30 PM, in Room D9 of the Reno-Sparks Convention Center. Hopefully we can post an updated schedule soon that includes details about the business meeting (lots of good stuff, we promise!) See you then!